Sunday, May 9, 2010

mom = ♥


dear mom,

you mean the world to me & i'd never ever trade you for another.
thank you for establishing me on this earth. thank you for being my mom, mentor, friend, encourager, & counselor. a million thank you's wouldn't be enough to express my gratitude to you for all the things that you have done for me.

may GOD'S riches, blessings, favor, grace, joy, and mercy chase after you all the days of your life. may HE grant you the desires of your heart. i pray that you will have long life and good health.

BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY.

YOU ROOOOOCK!

♥ I LOVE YOU ♥

ik houd van u. je t'aime. ich liebe dich. ti amo. eu te amo. te quiero.


-deborah-

___________________________________


Mom, you’ve always been the best
A better mom than all the rest.
I’m thankful for all the things you do
I’m glad my mom is extra special you!
On Mother’s Day, I want you to know
You’re the greatest mom, and I love you so.
There’s one more thing I want to say:
I wish you Happy Mother’s Day!